Water entering your basement due to drainage problems, flash floods, appliance failures or other reasons can cause severe damage to your home.
Radon is an odorless, colorless, and tasteless radioactive gas found in rock, soil, and water, and is relatively harmless outdoors.
Although we use them every day, many cleaners and chemicals we keep in our homes can be very dangerous if splashed on the skin, inhaled or ingested.
Most home fires start in the kitchen, more specifically, the stovetop and oven.
Each year, we strive to better ourselves by making and keeping a new set of resolutions.
While the convenience of the microwave oven cannot be overestimated, some caution should be employed when using them.