After water or storm damage, take action immediately to prevent further damage to your home and mitigate the loss.
A small amount of water can cause considerable damage to your home. When water finds its way into your home, through the roof, basement or other area, the result is water damage and mold growth.
Although cleaning up small mold-infested areas is achievable, sometimes a mold removal task can be too overwhelming.
When the fire is over, your property is in critical condition due to fire, smoke and water damage.
Black mold, also called toxic black mold, feeds on organic material and moisture. In homes, it commonly grows in areas such as the bathroom, basement or kitchen.
Stachybotrys chartarum, commonly known as black mold or toxic black mold, is a type of fungi that can grow in homes and feeds on organic matter.
Mold is a common sight in many areas of the home where there is dampness and warmth.
Mold in the basement is a common problem due to frequent moisture problems and the lack of light and ventilation.