Full-time Project Estimator
This job requires the Estimator to be responsible for job from estimate to invoice. Secure the job through competence and conﬁdence with the customer. Own the job until an invoice is ready to be generated, and Accounting has been notified. Compensation will be a combination of base salary and commission based on job profitability. Total compensation level depends on the experience and skills of the candidate.
- Develop clear and accurate Xactimate estimate for jobs, including the initial drawing and scope of work per industry, customer, and TPA/program guidelines within 24 hours of the first job site visit.
- Time management – a quick turnaround from estimate to invoice.
- Scheduling the crew to jobs on a daily basis through coordination with Operations Manager & Field Supervisor.
- Review job scope, job estimate, and job brief preparation with production staff.
- Manage work-in-progress (WIP) – Average job completion to billing period, the target is 48 hours.
- Job documentation – CPR & Insurance guideline compliance, Restoration Manager daily check – all relevant notes into Restoration Manager.
- Communications with Insurance companies and or customer to hasten closure. Modify all documentation as agreed upon by the Operations Manager.
- Fieldwork as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years experience in the restoration or insurance industry working with estimates and damage restoration projects.
- IICRC Certifications in Water, AMRT, Fire, and ASD preferred.
- Established contacts in the insurance and restoration industries.
- Ability to work within many project activities and groups of people while meeting time constraints
- Experience with Xactimate is required and various other damage restoration software programs. Restoration Manager Experience required. MICA and DASH experience preferred.