Company and Culture:
PuroClean, a leader in emergency residential and commercial property restoration services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold, biohazard, and other conditions resulting in property damage. We operate with a ‘servant-based leadership’ mindset and seek to create an environment where our team members can grow professionally and spiritually by serving our customers, communities, and each other.
Job Position Description:
Manage the Franchise Marketing team and all sales marketing initiatives. Develop and implement an annual marketing plan which promotes Franchise services and develops a diverse customer base. Train and coach a marketing team capable of reaching the annual sales revenue goals. Manage and improve customer satisfaction, including the resolution of any customer complaints.
- Monitor, respond, and manage customer needs.
- Manage communications with centers of influence (COI).
- Monitor customer feedback and resolve customer complaints.
- Complete annual marketing needs assessment: including planning the number of CE classes and the topics, planning of Lunch-and-Learn topics, scheduling the budget, and developing plans of action for COI.
- Identify revenue, collection, and activity goal; compare past and projected revenue to marketing goals; establish revenue goals for marketing and activites.
- Develop initiatives and budget.
- Create annual marketing plan.
- Coordiante Frnahcise website maintanence.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing
- Willingness for continued learning and growth, ability to ‘lead and coach’ your teammates
- Attention to details in organization, cleanliness and care for facility, assets and equipment
- Awareness and respect for safety, using care and caution with teammates and customers
- Strength with multitasking and handling deadlines, organizational and leadership skills
- Meeting all expectations and resolving all customer complaints.
- Experience in the restoration industry is preferred
- Learn and develop new professional skills in a fast-paced environment
- Serve your community in their time of need. ‘Servant Based Leadership’
- Be a part of a winning team with the ‘One Team’ mentality. We serve together
- Competitive pay, benefits and flexible hours
- Additional benefits and perks based on performance and employers’ policies
- Weekly training opportunities