There are many possible reasons why an unpleasant smell lingers in your house. Some smells signal a possible danger, like mold growth or decomposition, which often requires professional cleanup. […]
In a power outage, portable electrical generators will save the food in your refrigerator or power up essential equipment in your home. However, they can also pose safety hazards, as they release carbon monoxide (CO) into the air and produce heat that can start a fire. Here are some curated tips for how to safely operate these home generators and avoid costly damage and personal injuries:
Using electronics safely is a major aspect of preventing fires in your home. But if a fire does break out on your property, don’t panic. Contact your local PuroClean office for professional fire, water, and mold restoration services.