When there is a property damage emergency in your home, the frustration and confusion you feel can seem unbearable. PuroClean of Northern Kentucky provides compassionate residential cleaning service to restore your home while minimizing disruption to your daily life. Call us at (859) 982-9900 for immediate response to your property restoration needs.
At PuroClean, we strive to reduce damage and minimize the effects of the destruction brought on by unexpected disasters. In a property emergency, PuroClean takes immediate response in restoring your property back to pre-loss condition. PuroClean has earned the reputation as “The Paramedics of Property Damage™” as a result of competent, efficient, and timely care. Our professionals are trained to handle the most difficult situations in a moment’s notice to resolve and help restore your property back to normal so that you can get back to your routine without missing a step. We understand that any loss to your property is both stressful and costly. In fact:
When PuroClean handles the job from start to finish, you can enjoy significant claim savings, as well as the peace of mind that your property is in expert hands. As specialists in remediation, first we salvage everything that can be saved, then our construction specialists make all the necessary post-mitigation repairs.
[VIDEO] Clean the lint filter before and after each load of laundry. Don’t forget to clean the back of the dryer where lint can build up. Clean lint out of [...]
In most losses, cleaning the soot and smoke is the toughest part. Moreover, even small fires can cause major damage within minutes and leave lingering odors if not cleaned up [...]
[VIDEO] No! Water conducts electricity and can deliver a potentially deadly electric shock. If the fire is from an appliance and you can safely unplug it, go ahead. You can [...]
[VIDEO] Fires are mainly caused from dried leaves, faulty electrical wiring or equipment, unattended stoves and ovens, unattended candles, children playing with fire, flammable liquids, and careless smoking. [...]
[VIDEO] Yes, but it is recommended that the work be done by professionals. The residue is an irritant and can cause discomfort and/or breathing problems; and can irritate the skin. [...]