Company and Culture:
PuroClean, a leader in emergency property restoration services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold, biohazard, and other conditions resulting in property damage.
Job Position Description:
With a ‘One Team’ mentality, you will perform services as assigned while following PuroClean® production guidelines. Working to ensure all customer needs are met in a kind and sympathetic way, our technician assistants and their teams and supervisors work with all aspects of restoration work on residential and commercial jobsites, as well as maintain vehicles, equipment, and assets of the business. Our technicians take pride in going above and beyond customer expectations in their times of need by providing a world class level of service which sets up apart from our competitors in the industry.
- Managing Customer Satisfaction and representing the brand
- Effectively perform all aspects of the production processes
- Regular Vehicle and equipment maintenance and organization
- Working with your direct supervisor to ensure team is unified and efficient
- Following all uniform and policy guidelines in line with the Brand Identity Guide
- Always leaving jobsites with a clean and orderly appearance
- Developing production expertise through providing services
- Maintaining cleanliness of products and equipment to the highest standard
- Ensure clear communication with office staff, immediate supervisor and fellow technicians
- Willingness for continued learning and growth
- Attention to details in organization, cleanliness and care for facility, assets and equipment
- Aptitude with record keeping, recording information and communicating ‘the message’
- Awareness and respect for safety, using care are caution with teammates and customers
- Strength with multitasking and handling deadlines
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and comfortable on your feet for prolonged periods of time
- Learn and develop new professional skills in a fast-paced environment
- Serve your community in their time of need.
- Be a part of a winning team with the ‘One Team’ mentality. We serve together
- Competitive pay, benefits and flexible hours
- Additional benefits and perks based on performance and employers’ policies