Are you looking for an employer that will invest in and help YOU grow as an individual as we grow as a company? Do you take pride in the work you produce, no matter the task?
PuroClean of Redmond would like to meet with you! We have an opening for a Warehouse Associate looking for a part-time or full-time opportunity at our Woodinville office.
PuroClean is a leader in emergency property restoration services, helping our customers overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, and mold damage. More on us later… We want to know about you!
WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Our mission statement is to “Improve Quality of Life” and no, that doesn’t just mean the management team. Of course, it starts with our team members, but it goes further than that. This mission carries over to your families, our customers, and our surrounding communities.
- As a Warehouse Associate, you are looking for a company that values your hard work. You seek excellence and want to be rewarded for that.
- You have a high degree of integrity and expect your employer and coworkers to have the same.
- You enjoy being a part of a collaborative team where everyone’s opinions are respected. You hold yourself and your team accountable.
- You want to make a difference in our community. Whether it’s going above and beyond for our customers or occasionally volunteering your time, you enjoy helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces.
ABOUT PUROCLEAN OF REDMOND
As an independently owned franchise, we treat our entire team like family. We know you’re probably thinking, “Everyone says that!” but our mission statement and core values speak for themselves.
Excellence: We expect the highest quality of work from ourselves and are always looking for new ways to help us stay on top. We send our team to IICRC classes to gain certification and knowledge to better serve our customers.
Integrity: We do the right thing even when nobody is watching. We are human; of course, we make mistakes, but we are always honest and own up to them.
Teamwork: We know we can’t achieve our goals without a unified team that takes pride in their work.
Giving Back: We strive to make a positive impact in our community by helping our customers, our community, and our families. We seek out opportunities to volunteer for great causes within our local community!
- Pull equipment and stage equipment in the warehouse for field techs
- Clean returned equipment
- Lift 60 pounds repeatedly
- Clean driving record
- Forklift experience
- The ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Understand Microsoft software
- Weekly inventory
- Load, unload, and inspect our trucks daily
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse clean-up
- Staging and wrapping furniture as needed
- Ability to work in all types of temperatures
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Interpersonal communication, experience in warehouse work
- Ability to or willingness to learn how to drive a forklift
- Ability to prioritize workload and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Work independently from a daily checklist to complete all warehouse tasks
- Must be dependable and on time
BONUS IF YOU HAVE THESE
- Can speak Spanish
- Forklift certified
PERKS OF THE JOB
- We pay 100% of your medical, eye, and dental insurance
- Paid training – we will pay for you to get IICRC certifications
- Simple IRA matching 3% right away
- Major holidays paid after 90 days of employment
- 1 week of vacation time after 1 year of employment, 2 weeks after 5 years
- 1 Hour of paid sick time for every 40 hours worked
- Life and disability insurance is available
- Referral program. Earn $$$ for bringing friends and family aboard
- Flexible on hours from 30-40 hours a week
Compensation: $19.00 per hour