Compensation: Salary or hourly (commensurate with experience level)
We are a family-oriented, locally owned company that was started by three long time friends and partners, and we are growing quickly. Great opportunity for a fantastic career! We value our employees and want a team that stays with us for life. As we grow, we want to help you grow.
- Motivated, hands-on and excited to learn.
- Reliable, on time, every time
- Enjoys variety of tasks, schedules, locations (every day is different)
- Strives for customer service excellence, our number one priority.
Company Benefits (varies upon position):
- Company Van/Truck provided
- Retirement/401k Options
- Growing Company Means Growth for Qualified Employees (we promote within)
- Paid weekly
- Must be able to pass all drug tests
- Must be able to pass all background checks
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must be willing to be on call
- Must be able to handle steady physical labor
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a clean and professional appearance
- Must be available to work weekends or evenings; as needed
Example of jobs:
- Demolition, Cleaning, Emergency flood service
- Restorative drying, Fire and Smoke cleaning and deodorizing
- Sewage restoration, crawl space clean up
- Pack out and storage as well as other specialized cleaning
- Interior and exterior remediation of affected damaged areas
Incredible earning potential, great advancement opportunity, and superb work/life balance potential.
If you are or know anyone that is interested, please send contact us and/or send resume to: email@example.com