The primary job of a Field Technician is to perform disaster response or crisis management activities for water, fire and smoke damage, mold remediation, and bio-hazard clean up under the supervision of the Project Team Leader. This position is a labor position, and the candidate should be a motivated person with a strong work ethic.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Understanding and promoting the Vision, Mission, and Values of PuroClean Property Restoration.
- Maintain a professional, positive attitude and appearance at all times
- Legally able to drive company vehicles, pass and maintain a clean criminal background history, pass an initial and random 10-panel drug screening.
- Able to lift and carry equipment that weighs up to 100 pounds
- Able to work for extended time periods in confined spaces
- Assist in water mitigation jobs to the extent of water extraction, general demolition as needed, set-up of drying equipment
- Assist in mold remediation, utilizing required PPE, working in crawlspaces for extended periods
- Assist in bio-hazard clean-up including crime scenes, suicides, and meth labs.
- Have knowledge and experience in construction demolition
- Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, and warehouse
- Work under the direction of the Production Team Leader