The primary job of the Project Team Leader (PTL) is to perform and manage disaster response or crisis management activities for water, fire damage, mold remediation, and bio-hazard clean-up. The PTL is responsible for scoping assigned jobs and to manage, train and oversee technicians at job sites. The PTL is responsible for all paperwork associated with the job and communicating with the homeowner throughout the mitigation process. The PTL will report to the Production Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand and promote the Vision, Mission, and Values of PuroClean Property Restoration.
- Have all required certifications from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restorations (IICRC) current.
- Be legally able to drive company vehicles, pass and maintain a clean criminal background history, pass an initial and random 10-panel drug screening.
- Be able to lift and carry equipment that weighs up to 100 pounds
- Be able to work for extended time periods in confined spaces
- Know and follow IICRC S500 standards in water mitigation
- Know and follow IICRC S520 standards in mold remediation
- Set up and establish efficient job flow
- Complete job documentation
- Perform and supervise production work
- Monitor assigned jobs from start to finish
- Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, and warehouse
- Work under the direction of the Production Manager