- Be compassionate
- Treat everyone with respect
- Service to customers above all else
When property damage occurs, PuroClean of Hoboken is driven to provide an unmatched service experience quickly, professionally, ethically, and with compassion, resulting in peace of mind for all concerned.
PuroClean of Hoboken is a safe place to work & experience personal & spiritual growth. We encourage one another in our strengths & support one another in our weaknesses.
PuroClean, a leader in emergency property restoration services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold, biohazard, and other conditions resulting in property damage.
- Salary Plus Commission.
- Full Covered Individual Medical Healthcare.
- Paid Holidays.
- Retirement Plan with Company Match.
- Work with a fast-growing company.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Have Fun!
- Build strong relationships with current and potential clients and industry professionals such as commercial property managers, building and facility managers, insurance agents, adjusters, plumbers, lawyers and real estate agents
- Attend organized events, networking functions, and/or cold calling
- Utilize marketing technology software to upload contacts to the Luxor CRM, send email campaigns, track sales calls, leads, referrals, and notes
- Develop sales skills by understanding production, estimating, and all aspects of the PuroClean business.
- Building brand awareness, promoting the ‘One Team’ culture and having a genuine willingness to make a difference in your community through service.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a genuine interest in people. Asking open ended questions and delivering the brand ‘message’.
- Talent in identifying and maximizing opportunities to build relationships with clients and customers to create win-win situations and support the business.
- Comfortable with setting and running appointments, lunch and learns, and speaking at and attending community events in a group setting
- Respect for safety and brand identity guidelines. Ability to present yourself professionally and with integrity in a sales-based setting.
- Drivers License
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Vaccination Prefered but not Mandatory
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Ocean Township New Jersey