Primary Role: Promote and sell PuroClean® services in an assigned territory which results in meeting or exceeding individual and company sales goals.
The Sales and Marketing Representative is responsible for revenue generation through managing and enhancing existing client relationships and obtaining new relationships. To be successful they must design and follow a business capture action plan based on the company’s targeted business categories.
For existing customers this requires regular customer visits, providing customer training, hosting customer events and offering customer appreciation programs. New relationships will be secured by prospecting, attending networking events, social media efforts, relationship building, etc. to continually uncovering new revenue opportunities.
Expected Results: Established sales goals are met or exceeded. Customer base is diverse and new customers are routinely added. Both internal and external communications are timely and effective. Customer jobs are completed, either meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Prior Restoration Industry and/or Construction experience/knowledge is a plus
- Successful outside sales experience in a service-related industry preferred
- Successful commission-based sales experience preferred
- Successful relationship selling experience preferred
- A degree in Business, Marketing or a related field is preferred
- Technology proficient in Microsoft Office, Social Media is required, acknowledge of restoration industry applications is a plus
- Superior skills in marketing and relationship development are required
- Superior social, networking and presentation skills are required
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining lasting, productive business relationships
- Excellent communication skills: articulate, persuasive, and enthusiastic
- A leader that is self-motivated, responsible, positive, accountable and passionate about their work
- Manage and enhance existing client relationships to result in new revenue opportunity
- Use strong sales, relationship and influencing skills to get the call when disaster strikes
- Generate appointments through prospecting and lead activity to market services to potential clients
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Prospect for new business by joining and networking within various organizations, communities and groups
- Design a business capture action plan to successfully accomplish sales goals
- Plan and execute educational, social and appreciation events for customers
- Complete weekly sales reports and monthly expense reports on a timely basis
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and loyalty toward the company and brand
- Attend all appropriate company meetings
- Additional duties required as needed
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time OR Full-time
Salary: Base salary (commensurate with experience) plus Commission
- Relationship sales
- Restoration/construction industry sales
- Service related sales
- Commission-based sales
Education: College or Equivalent
Location: Baltimore, MD
Requirements: Driver’s license, must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
PuroClean is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
Send resume to Andrea Dawes: firstname.lastname@example.org