Long Island Experts in Flood damage, Mold Remediation, Fire Damage and more. 24 Hour Emergency Help.
We're in the Business of Property Clean Up, but we know it's not Business for you, it's Personal. That's what sets up apart
Do you have water damage, need property restoration, smoke damage and/or need mold testing? We are your Nassau County, Long Island experts. Centrally located in the heart of Long Island, let our experience put you at ease. Call (516) 490-0155 to immediately begin your path to full recovery. Owner Adam Scarcella and the team know how challenging water damage, mold damage or fire damage can be to you and your family. Adam and his team have a proven combination of training, state-of-the-art equipment and relationships with insurance and other partners that takes the burden off of you.
Nassau County Based PuroClean works and lives on Long Island.
Our Long Island based PuroClean team understands that things like water damage from floods, burst pipes, fire and smoke damage, mold, and property damage in general, present an unexpected and stressful disruption to your lives.
Our role goes beyond repairing the property; we also work with you to repair your life as quickly as possible. We service the Long Island area 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our average on-site time is 60 minutes, and we work directly with your local insurance provider.
Give us a call now at (516) 490-0155 to schedule a visit.
Services List for Long Island and Surrounding areas:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Biohazard Clean-Up
- House Flood Repair
- Heavy Duty Clean-Up
Seamless Partnerships With Insurance Removes Hassle & Delays
Because of our total-care approach, Long Island-based insurance agents and homeowners consistently recommend PuroClean as a trusted solution during property damage situations. This relationship with insurance agents in the Long Island area means that claims are processed more quickly and with fewer interruptions. We also have relationships in the Queens and Brooklyn regions.
Property Damage Restoration is More than a Technical Problem
Our office skillfully handles water mitigation, fire and smoke restoration, bio-hazard mitigation, heavy duty clean up, and mold mitigation. We can handle jobs of any size. Once, a couple was on vacation for two weeks with someone watching their house. We got called in for a water mitigation job and the work was completed before the couple returned from vacation.
The whole Plainview-based PuroClean team understands that water, fire, mold and property damage presents an unexpected and stressful disruption to our daily lives. Our role is beyond just repairing the property - it's also repairing lives.
Long Island customers appreciate a predictable, systematic recovery process, with our team promptly answering questions and giving consistent updates on progress towards normalcy. Customers just call us at (516) 490-0155 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we usually respond within an hour or two.
Our Property Damage Restoration Approach
After we receive a call, we contact the customers, get a grasp on the situation, calm the customers, explain the insurance claims process, and then thoroughly explain all options the owners will have. We arrive on site as soon as possible to minimize damage and begin emergency responses.
Afterward, we return and remove any necessary materials. We dry the structure and take measures to prevent mold growth. We answer all questions and explain in full detail every aspect of what the mitigation includes to make our customers feel comfortable with the scope of work that is going to be performed. Additionally, we handle all communication with insurance companies. We are a certified, licensed, and fully insured restoration and remediation company serving all of Long Island and parts of Queens and Brooklyn.
Our Nassau based Team
Our owner, Adam, has been in the business for over ten years and is certified and licensed. Adam transitioned from his Marketing position in Manhattan to owner operator of PuroClean on Long Island. This allows him to be close to his family and part of the Long Island community, where he grew up. And as part of the community, we are proud members of the BBB.
Our technicians are certified in IICRC AMRT, IICRC ASD, IICRC Water damage restoration, and IICRC Fire Damage Restoration. We also hold NY State mold remediation certification, IICRC Lead Certification, and IICRC Bio hazard remediation certification.
How to keep water out of your basement
- 1. Clean rain gutters. Blocked gutters may cause roof water to pour directly into your home’s foundation, increasing the risk of basement flooding.
- 2. Extend downspouts. Protect your basement from excess water. Downspouts should extend at least 5 feet away from your house. This system can send gutter runoff away from your house.
- 3. Slope the ground away from your foundation. Make that that the ground next to your foundation slopes away from the foundation to divert rainwater away from your home.
- 4. Seal gaps in the basement. Water may leak into your basement through gaps or cracks around plumbing pipes or cracks in concrete walls. Seal these gaps with polyurethane caulk or hydraulic cement.
- 5. Install a French drain. For serious water problems, install a curtain drain such as a French drain. This type of drainage consists of a series of underground pipes that diverts water away from your home’s foundation.
- 6. Waterproof interior basement walls. Condensation that forms on basement walls may be prevented by applying sealant on the walls.
- 7. Install a sump pump.These devices provide protection against flooding by pumping out water that has accumulated in the sump basin.