PuroClean Emergency & Property Restoration Services in Epleys

As leaders in the restoration industry, PuroClean provides professional restoration services in Epleys and nearby areas. We currently serve Epleys by providing a variety of services including local Epleys water damage restoration, smoke and fire damage restoration, biohazard cleanup, mold remediation and much more. We serve both residential and commercial clients.

To help you mitigate the losses after a crisis, we provide you with a network of 1 restoration experts. They have helped countless residents in or near Epleys recover from disasters for the past decade. Trained at the PuroClean Academy and having achieved multiple industry certifications, our franchise owners in Epleys are highly experienced in restoring disaster-struck properties.

Whether you’ve experienced flooding, fire damage, or biohazard situation, our PuroClean Restoration Specialists are always ready to come to your aid. They also coordinate with your insurance company to ensure the mitigation & restoration work goes smoothly.

For professional restoration services in Epleys, KY, please scroll down or use the map to find your nearest PuroClean location.

FAQ

Can I use household products to prevent the Coronavirus?

There is no proven home remedy for this virus.  Extreme heat or cold, nasal saline solutions, eating or applying garlic or onions to the skin, spraying alcohol or chlorine on [...]

Read more

Can I inspect my house after the fire?

[VIDEO] Legally, only a licensed inspector like a structural engineer or industrial hygienist can determine the safety of a building. Besides, the risk of checking the fire damage yourself is [...]

Read more

What is black mold?

[VIDEO] “Black Mold” refers to stachybotrys chartarum (Stachy). Stachy is somewhat common in very warm, very humid environments – much less common where it is cooler and/or dryer. Hundreds of [...]

Read more

Can I put out an electrical fire with water?

[VIDEO] No! Water conducts electricity and can deliver a potentially deadly electric shock. If the fire is from an appliance and you can safely unplug it, go ahead. You can [...]

Read more

Why does mold grow in homes?

Mold releases microscopic mold spores into the air. Since mold spores are airborne, all homes have mold spores in them, some more than others. Mold grows in homes because almost [...]

Read more

24/7 Emergency Response (800) 775-7876