PuroClean Certified Restoration Specialists24/7 Emergency Response (913)981-9200
PuroClean offers mold removal services to stem the tide of mold, as well as cleaning and sanitization, including mold odor removal to restore your home or business to its original condition. Removal of mold can be a serious endeavor, and PuroClean has the expertise and technology for the job.
PuroClean’s mold remediation professionals begin by restoring the affected area to normal conditions and then shift their attention to mold odor removal. Our professional deodorization techniques will leave your home or business fully restored and help avoid recurrences. We understand your requirements. It’s our job. We can provide a complete estimate, including photos, to the agent or adjuster within 24-48 hours. Our commitment to excellence includes you, which means that you can expect effective, ongoing communication and reporting from us.
Each independently owned and operated PuroClean office works with indoor environmental professionals (IEPs) and laboratories in an effort to protect you and your family from potentially dangerous mold situations. PuroClean professionals are trained and ready to mitigate mold losses and meet every challenge with professionalism, reliability, compassion, and respect.
Washing machine flooded my kitchen and basement. Troy came out last minute and saved me, despite already having worked more than a full day. He even helped move all my junk in the basement. [...]
Troy Smith President of PuroClean came to my home to remove mold from the joists in my basement ceiling that was holding up the sale of my home. Gave a very fair estimate. Preformed the work same day. [...]
It is important to remove the water as quickly as possible and to dry all affected materials. This includes under
[VIDEO] The time is directly related to the amount of mold and where it is growing. Jobs can take anywhere
[VIDEO] Removing mold efficiently is harder than most people think. First, you have to wear protective clothing to reduce exposure
Mold releases microscopic mold spores into the air. Since mold spores are airborne, all homes have mold spores in them,
Mold-sensitive individuals may exhibit allergy symptoms, such as sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, coughing, itchy eyes, wheezing, and skin irritation.