Added November 9, 2018
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative Wanted
Emergency Property Damage Restoration Company Looking for a CSR
Are you looking for a team atmosphere at work?
Are you looking to belong to something bigger than yourself?
Are you willing to give more than you ever expect to get in return?
If not…..this company is not for you!
Why PuroClean? What is our purpose?
We believe in restoring each and every PuroClean Team Member’s dreams of a better life – we just happen to restore properties that have suffered from water, fire & smoke damage too. Our team and culture is our most important priority. We believe assembling a team that shares our values and mission creates a win-win scenario for everyone involved in our business.
This position requires an energetic, highly motivated, detail-oriented individual that will work well with others in and out of the company. This person should have a strong desire for success and be willing to share new ideas to grow the company.
Our Company Values:
Motivation, Reliability and Cooperation lead us to excellence
What We Do:
PuroClean puts people’s lives back together. After a property has suffered damage from a fire, flood or similar tragedy, our team helps the property owner recover by cleaning up, drying out, and rebuilding.
Essential Job Functions:
• Handle incoming calls: answering Phones, properly routing to correct individual, and/or relaying messages. Includes maintenance of contact lists.
• Call and confirm service appointments and make follow-up calls.
• Taking office supply inventory and ordering.
• Maintaining Customer and Vendor Files.
• Office document support and drafting for owner and marketing personnel
• M/W/F 8 am – 5 pm with the possibility of additional hours or flexibility of hours for the right candidate
• $12-$14 per hour based on experience
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint
• Social Media management experience is a plus
• Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, editing, typing, and proofing materials. Must be able to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Secretarial experience preferred, but will train the right individual.
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org