PuroClean of Rhode Island24/7 Emergency Response 401-737-4329
Added September 26, 2018
Outside Sales Rep: Rain Maker Wanted!
Emergency Property Damage Restoration Company Looking for a Relationship Builder
Are you hungry to change your life?
Are you coachable?
Are you looking for a team atmosphere at work?
Are you looking to belong to something bigger than yourself?
Are you willing to give more than you ever expect to get in return?
If not…..this company is not for you!
Why PuroClean? What is our purpose?
We believe in restoring each and every PuroClean Team Member’s dreams of a better life – we just happen to restore properties that have suffered from water, fire & smoke damage too. Our team and culture is our most important priority. We believe assembling a team that shares our values and mission creates a win-win scenario for everyone involved in our business.
Our Company Values:
Motivation, Reliability and Cooperation lead us to excellence
What We Do:
PuroClean puts people’s lives back together. After a property has suffered damage from a fire, flood or similar tragedy, our team helps the property owner recover by cleaning up, drying out, and rebuilding.
Because we provide emergency services, most homeowners use our services because someone else recommends us-often their insurance agent, adjuster, property manager or plumber. As a Business Development Representative you’ll be working directly with these powerful influencers, helping them understand the advantages PuroClean provides for them and their clients.
What you’ll do every day:
The sales representative’s primary responsibility is increasing sales revenue. PuroClean Sales Representatives devote 90% of their time to sales activities. This position will report to the Owner.
Essential Job Functions:
• Continual prospecting; cold calling, following-up on leads and referrals with influencers like insurance agents, property managers, plumbers and adjusters face to face
• Setting up and attending appointments to move your contacts through the sales process to commitment (getting the phone to ring)
• Following up on all sales activity through telephone, written and personal contact
• Providing updates on jobs referred to us by your contacts
• Meeting sales and performance goals
• Developing and maintaining accurate & complete customer files, to enable easy tracking of an account’s progress
• Maintaining weekly & monthly sales activity reports; meeting weekly with owner and/or sales manager to discuss sales opportunities & challenges
• Knowing functions and goals of all profit centers, including but not limited to:
– Water, Fire, Mold, Bio-Hazard
• Working as an effective team member in the office or field as occasionally needed
• Customer service experience
• Strong IT/computer skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with some after hours networking
• Company vehicle for use while working
• Company stipend for medical insurance
• Simple IRA match at 1 year employment
• Company provided cell phone, iPad and desk top computer
• $30,000-$50,000 base plus commission
• Valid driver’s license
• Clean driving record
• Computer skills to include e-mail, data entry, social media management
& web portal management