Added August 29, 2019
PT/FT Water/Fire/Mold Restoration Technician NEEDED for PUROCLEAN (Rhode Island)
1. Legally eligible to work in the U.S
2. Valid and clean driver’s license
3. Must pass background check and DMV/driving record check
4. Consistently maintain high levels of excellent customer satisfaction
5. Maintain all required PuroClean and IICRC Certifications (company will sponsor certifications)
1. Reasonable level of fitness with no health issues that would interfere with the physical demands and/or conditions of the work environments customary for disaster restoration industry
2. Able to work for extended periods of time in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including wearing a respirator.
1. High school diploma or GED, with emphasis on language comprehension and math computation;
2. Bilingual skills a plus (English/Spanish);
3. Basic-level computer literacy;
4. Effective verbal and written communication skills;
5. Background in customer service, construction or military is preferred;
6. Basic construction knowledge and understanding of residential home-building.
1. $14/hour to start with opportunities for advancement to $17+/hour with profit sharing and benefits
2. Benefits for personnel who prove they can perform upon transition from part time to full time.
We are PuroClean Disaster Restoration Services, an emergency services company located in Providence, Rhode Island. We help people who have suffered water, fire, mold, and other property damage to their residences and businesses.
Most of our work is conducted during normal business hours Monday through Friday, but we are a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week, 365 day a year business. Technicians will need to be available 24 hours a day when on call which is on a rotating basis.
Experience in the industry or other trades such as carpentry is a plus, but not a requirement. Service in the armed service is also desired, but not a requirement. The number one requirement is the desire to serve our customers when they really need help the most. If you truly care about other people and are willing to put other people first, then we want to hear from you. If you are just looking for a job, this is not the place for you.
The second most important quality we are looking for is the ability to be a leader who sets the example each and every day. Each one of our team members must do the right thing and strive to lead. We value and look for honesty and commitment.
At times our technicians get wet and dirty, will work in attics, and basements with of sewage. We provide appropriate personal protection equipment, but our technicians cannot be afraid of getting dirty. It can be hard, yet rewarding work as we help people get back in their homes and businesses.
Everyone starts as an entry level restoration technician but the best technicians can rise up to claims specialist position. Our top claims specialists earn over $50,000 per year.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements: have a valid driver’s license; be able to be reached on the phone 24 hours a day within 5 minutes; have the ability to report to work within one hour 24 hours a day when on call; must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds (this can be a physically demanding job at times); ability to wear and breathe wearing a full face mask respirator; must not have any prior criminal felony convictions or DUIs (background check will be conducted).
Appearance is very important, we need to make homeowners feel comfortable. Strict uniform standards must be adhered to.
Thank you for your time.
Please email one (1) page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org