PuroClean of Happy Valley24/7 Emergency Response (503) 894-6100
When your home has been damaged by a fire, our certified technicians will use our ultrasonic cleaning equipment to banish smoky odors from soft surfaces like carpet and upholstery after we make sure your property is structurally sound. We can also work to prevent future fires by cleaning your ducts. Contact us anytime, day or night at (503) 894-6100 or email@example.com
Recognizing the trauma and emotional upset that occupants suffer, we work quickly and considerately to mitigate damage to salvageable property, such as household items, fixtures, metals, and other contents. Our state-of-the-art techniques and cleaning processes often prevent replacement costs, thereby reducing costs. Fire and smoke damage restoration requires knowledge and skill, and our PuroClean professionals have the expertise to do the job right.
Our certified professionals determine the full extent of fire damage, including the impact of smoke, heat, and residues from fire and smoke. We keep home and business owners informed, helping to overcome their loss and restoring hope by explaining what can be saved and how, and in a way they can understand what is happening, what to expect, and what they can do.
When necessary, treatment may include smoke and odor removal, complete cleaning and sanitation, professional deodorization, and air vent and duct cleaning. Our treatment always includes respectful handling of property as if it were our own. We take extra care and the necessary steps to protect the structure and contents.
Our comprehensive emergency fire damage repair services can reverse many of the effects of fire and smoke damage. Restoration and fire damage repairs with PuroClean can make a very trying time much less unpleasant.
Diriba did a great job not only remediating our attic mold, but educating us on what he found up there, and his process for getting rid of it. He was exceptionally friendly, easy to work with, [...]
Greg, Gresham, OR
Diriba responds very quickly, and understands the importance of constant communication. It was a pleasure to work with him. Would recommend in the future!
Austin, Lake Oswego, Oregon
[VIDEO] Yes, but it is recommended that the work be done by professionals. The residue is an irritant and can
Food safety after a fire is a huge issue, so you should discard non-perishable food exposed to heat, smoke, and
Legally, only a licensed inspector like a structural engineer or industrial hygienist can determine the safety of a building. Besides,
Your policy limit is the amount of money available to cover your claim.
[VIDEO] Fires are mainly caused from dried leaves, faulty electrical wiring or equipment, unattended stoves and ovens, unattended candles, children