When fire, smoke, water, mold or a biohazard damages a home, the feeling of helplessness can be overwhelming. The emotion surrounding the loss and the disruption of daily life is more than most families can handle. That’s why PuroClean provides dependable service that you can always count on, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
At PuroClean, we strive to reduce damage and minimize the effects of the destruction brought on by unexpected disasters. In a property emergency, PuroClean takes immediate response in restoring your property back to pre-loss condition. PuroClean has earned the reputation as “The Paramedics of Property Damage™” as a result of competent, efficient, and timely care. Our professionals are trained to handle the most difficult situations in a moment’s notice to resolve and help restore your property back to normal so that you can get back to your routine without missing a step. We understand that any loss to your property is both stressful and costly. In fact:
When PuroClean handles the job from start to finish, you can enjoy significant claim savings, as well as the peace of mind that your property is in expert hands. As specialists in remediation, first we salvage everything that can be saved, then our construction specialists make all the necessary post-mitigation repairs.
Luis was professional and honest in his assessment. I was relieved by his genuine service and explanation. He was kind enough to provide sincere advice on other matters beyond his scope of work.
Great and reliable service. I was treated in a friendly and respectful manner. I would recommend coming here for sure. The quality of their work is top notch.
Excellent. Luis Rodriguez clearly explained what work had to done. He was on time, worked quickly and efficiently, and above all was clean in the work area. I highly recommend this company.
[VIDEO] Yes, but it is recommended that the work be done by professionals. The residue is an irritant and can cause discomfort and/or breathing problems; and can irritate the skin. [...]
[VIDEO] No! Water conducts electricity and can deliver a potentially deadly electric shock. If the fire is from an appliance and you can safely unplug it, go ahead. You can [...]
[VIDEO] Fires are mainly caused from dried leaves, faulty electrical wiring or equipment, unattended stoves and ovens, unattended candles, children playing with fire, flammable liquids, and careless smoking. [...]
Circuit breaker keeps tripping, persisting burnt smell with no identifiable source, several discolored or charred outlets and switches, or you have old or outdated wiring. [...]
Legally, only a licensed inspector like a structural engineer or industrial hygienist can determine the safety of a building. Besides, the risk of checking the fire damage yourself is too [...]