Services provided by PuroClean of Huntington Park LA

When your LA County or Inland Empire home or business experiences a damaging event, anything ranging from wildfires to flooding, call PuroClean of Huntington Park LA to help get you on the road to full recovery, quickly. We are trained and ready to provide exceptional service, just call us anytime, 24/7, at (323) 364-8080.

Flooded bathroom in need of water damage restoration

Water Damage Restoration

Water damage can come from a wide range of issues, including broken pipes and clogged plumbing. Whatever the cause, PuroClean of Huntington Park LA is prepared to respond quickly, with state-of-the-art equipment, to remove standing water and moisture from your property. This will prevent further damage and avoid the risk of mold.

Read more

Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration

If your home or business has been damaged by fire, our certified professionals will first determine the full extent of fire, smoke, and heat damage. Then, handling your belongings with extra care and respect, we will thoroughly clean, sanitize, and deodorize your property.

Read more
mold-cleaning

Mold Removal

Mold can spread quickly and lead to numerous health problems. Don’t wait to contact us. We use top-of-the-line technology to identify mold and its moisture source. Then we contain the area, sanitizing the structure and its contents to ensure mold is thoroughly removed.

Read more

Biohazard Cleanup

If a sewer backup or infectious illness has occurred in your property, PuroClean of Huntington Park LA is prepared to remediate biohazards quickly and respectfully.

Read more

Commercial Services

PuroClean provides restoration services for property owners who experience large-scale property damage.

Read more

FAQ

How can you protect hardwood floors from water damage?

Remove wet moist or damp items, wipe up spills, fix any plumbing leaks, control the humidity in your home, reinforce the sealant, when cleaning your floors make sure you dry [...]

Read more

What are some of the main causes of fire?

[VIDEO] Fires are mainly caused from dried leaves, faulty electrical wiring or equipment, unattended stoves and ovens, unattended candles, children playing with fire, flammable liquids, and careless smoking. [...]

Read more

Am I exposed to mold?

If there is mold growing in your home, you can be exposed to it. When mold is disturbed, it releases spores into the indoor air that you breathe. Other forms [...]

Read more

How do I clean my dryer vent to prevent fires?

[VIDEO] Clean the lint filter before and after each load of laundry. Don’t forget to clean the back of the dryer where lint can build up. Clean lint out of [...]

Read more

What is Biohazard?

Biohazards are any biological contaminants such as those found in sewage, mold, or any viral or bacterial contamination such as MRSA. Biohazards also include toxins found in decaying organisms, as well as [...]

Read more

Stovetop and Oven Fire Safety Tips

July 19th

Stovetop and Oven Fire Safety Tips

Pool and Spa Electrical Safety Tips

July 12th

Pool and Spa Electrical Safety Tips

24/7 Emergency Response (323) 364-8080