PuroClean is a fire and water damage Restoration Company located in Columbus, Ohio. PuroClean helps families and businesses overcome the trauma of property damage and loss through exceptional service and compassion.
At PuroClean, we believe it takes teamwork, qualified people, and a true passion for the industry to provide the kind of service our customers have come to expect We are looking for Part-time and Full-time Restoration Technicians with a strong work ethic, professional appearance, and excellent customer service skills. This position is responsible for mitigation, drying, remediation, demolition, debris removal, cleaning, job management, documentation, and other duties as assigned. The Restoration Technician is a frontline leadership position.
If you are looking for a career with a company that has a strong work ethic and focuses on helping customers, PuroClean may be right for you. In addition, we offer employees:
- State of the art technology.
- A strong commitment to continuing education and professional development.
- An open-door culture with great people.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain safety in all situations, especially during restoration activities.
- Effectively communicate all relevant information in accordance with company policies.
- Practice “ownership” of assignments including basic oversight and field training of production personnel.
- Proper application of all PuroClean products. Follow Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) information.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in the operation and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Diagnose and execute appropriate mitigation processes, as necessary, and follow up as required to assure excellent customer service.
- Clean and maintain company facility, vehicle, equipment, and keep all restoration resources in a constant state of readiness.
- Improve technical knowledge, skills and personal performance capabilities through online courses as directed.
The successful candidate for this position will have, at minimum, the following skills and abilities:
- Able to lift and carry equipment that weighs up to 100 pounds.
- Able to work for extended time periods in large and confined spaces.
- Able to bend over and work in low spaces for extended periods of time.
- Able to work for extended periods of time with appropriate respirator equipment:
- Nonsmokers are preferred due to physical/health precautions when wearing full face respirators.
- Non-smokers, those with limited/no facial hair and/or no facial jewelry/piercings are preferred due to restrictions and precautions while wearing full-face respirators.
- Must have a valid and clean driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass entrance and periodic drug screening, background checks, and DMV/driving record checks.
- Be available and respond to emergency calls 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.
- Maintain all required PuroClean and IICRC Certifications.
- High school diploma or GED, with emphasis on language comprehension and math computation.
- Bilingual skills preferred (English/Spanish).
- Basic-level computer literacy.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Background in customer service, retail or military is preferred.
- Basic construction knowledge and understanding of residential homebuilding.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is physically located in central Ohio and no relocation is offered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH BOLDLYGO CAREER AND HR MANAGEMENT TO FILL THIS POSITION. ALL RESUMES AND A COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR COMPENSATION EXPECTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED AS DIRECTED ON THIS SITE. ANY INQUIRIES TO OUR OFFICE WILL BE DIRECTED TO BOLDLYGO.
PuroClean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This is a non-smoking, drug-free environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.