Water damage can cause a lot of chaos and destruction in both homes and businesses.Read the article
Recently, our team was called to a residence engulfed in flames due to an electrical fire.
PuroClean of Davie is always looking for ways we can better support communities in South Florida.
When was the last time you looked up? Mold has a knack for lurking in unexpected areas, especially when unchecked.
The air is crisp, and the twinkling lights brighten the scenery.
Winter is upon us, and with it comes challenges and joys.
During the holidays, joy and cheer are in full swing, so it's only natural to want to include our furry friends in the festivities.
Emergencies can happen anytime, and no one is immune to them.
We've gathered 17 extension cord safety tips to ensure your decorating efforts are fun and accident-free.
Mold is the unwelcome surprise that can turn your home into a battleground, striking without warning and leaving chaos in its wake.
Water can be an incredibly destructive force when it enters a building.
Overnight water damage can be an absolute nightmare, especially when it happens on the weekend.
In April, Fort Lauderdale residents faced an unexpected challenge as heavy rainfall led to widespread flooding.
On a regular day in April, the residents of the high-end home in Coral Gables encountered a persistent plumbing issue in the second-floor shower, causing extensive flooding in multiple rooms below.
In June 2022, a residential apartment building in the heart of downtown Miami faced an unexpected disaster when a fire broke out due to a washing machine malfunction.
A home with a sewage flood can be a serious cause for concern.
Are you ready for hurricane season? These powerful natural phenomena can wreak havoc on communities with devastating consequences.
PuroClean of Aventura, Davie, and Downtown Miami is proud to announce its recent recognition for exceptional performance in the 2023 Inc.
With temperatures fluctuating across the country, many of us feel the strain on our wallets.
As the nation continues to focus heavily on the COVID-19 pandemic, we are reminding property owners of the urgent need to prepare their homes and businesses for the Atlantic Hurricane Season.
Damp clothes or fabrics can easily be infested with mold if they’re not dried in time.