Dishwasher fires are not the most common appliance-related fires.
Does your home have too many electrical devices and too few outlets to plug them all in? Chances are you’re using extension cords to power up your electrical devices.
Each year, more than 430 Americans die from unintentional CO poisoning and over 50,000 visit the emergency room due to carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
There may be no more convenient way to heat food than using a microwave oven.
They say, “if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen,” but we have a better idea: avoid fires in the kitchen and enjoy cooking.