Your Local Reno, NV Property Restoration Blog

Restoring Comfort: Navigating Water Damage Woes in South Reno

Living the South Reno dream has its perks – breathtaking scenery, a tight-knit community, and that tranquil vibe we all cherish.

Read the article
7 Days of Revitalizing Your Home with PuroClean Services

Did you know that nearly 65% of Americans are homeowners? Within this percentage, approximately 35% own their homes outright, free from mortgages, while the remaining 65% are diligently working toward [...]

Puroclean Home Emergency Services
South Reno’s Trusted Partner for Home Emergencies

As a first-time homeowner in South Reno, Nevada, I’ve come to understand the significance of having a dependable ally to tackle unforeseen home disasters.

24/7 Response: Emergency Assistance for Water Damage in Your Home

When disaster strikes in the form of a flood or a major water leak, a rapid response can make all the difference in minimizing the impact on your home.

septic tank
Signs of Septic Tank Problems

It’s not always a fun task, but ensuring your home’s plumbing system functions as it should is important.

water damage restoration
Does Water Damage Decrease Home Value?

What determines your home’s value? There are several factors.

mold removal in laundry room
How To Prevent and Remove Mold Growth in the Laundry Room

The key to preventing mold in laundry room is keeping it dry and clean.

water damage restoration
The Price of Water Damage

It’s safe to say nobody wants to have to deal with water damage, but unfortunately, it is sometimes inevitable.

mold removal
Mold Sensitivity or Seasonal Allergies?

Spring is here! Really, it feels more like summer already, but after a record-breaking winter, it’s safe to say most of us are happy about the warmer temperatures.

green mold
Water Damage 101

Water damage.

mold-in attic
Keeping Water Damage Out of the Attic

With all of this snow and rain we’ve had over the start of 2023, one of the areas most commonly affected have been attics.

storm safety
Storm Safety

It’s officially Spring, but the weather, it seems, has yet to get the memo.

water damaged drywall
How Quickly Can Mold Form on Water-Damaged Drywall?

If you’ve ever experienced water damage in your home, then you know that it can be a nightmare.

water damaged concrete
Water Damaged Concrete

Seeing some water on your concrete floor might seem like a trivial matter.

water damage restoration
Understanding the Causes of Water Damage In Your Home

Water damage in your home can be a costly problem, and it’s important to understand what can cause it.

leaking dishwasher
Dishwasher Leaks and Water Damage

If you have a dishwasher, you may have had or will experience a leak.

home maintenance projects
5 Home Maintenance Projects for 2023

Each year, we strive to better ourselves by making and keeping a new set of resolutions.

How to Prevent Frozen Pipes and What to Do to Unfreeze Them
How to Prevent Frozen Pipes and What to Do to Unfreeze Them

Water bursting through frozen pipes is a common sight in homes during periods of very cold weather.

water damage from overflowing sink
How Much Does It Cost to Fix Water Damage?

Water damage restoration can be a complex issue with no easy solution.

hurricane in progress.
Emergency Preparedness Tips for the Hurricane Season

As the nation continues to focus heavily on the COVID-19 pandemic, we are reminding property owners of the urgent need to prepare their homes and businesses for the Atlantic Hurricane Season.

mold in air duct from water damage
Mold in Air Ducts from Water Damage

Mold is often visible on walls and ceilings but can also hide in your air ducts.

Contact PuroClean of South Reno