Restoration and Remediation Franchise Awards Chris Sanford for His Ongoing Camaraderie and Loyalty to the Brand Following Massive Signing He Led During Annual Convention Warwick, RI (August 2, 2019) [...]Read the article
As in all water-related incidents, time is crucial.
After an event that causes water damage in your home, not only would the floors be affected, but often the walls are as well.
Congrats again, Chris! Mark Hayward, district director of the Small Business Administration (left) and Christopher Sanford, owner of PuroClean Disaster Restoration Services, talk about the business as Wendell G.
Congrats Chris Sanford! From left, members of the PuroClean staff: Olivia Lariviere, Richard Minogue, Raquel Pereyra, Alda Hernandez, and Chris Sanford, owner.
In the aftermath of a fire, it’s important to take immediate action to save your home and its contents.
While Thanksgiving is a special holiday for family and friends, it does pose some dangers to your pets.
Floods are the most common natural disasters in the United States and also the most dangerous.
After a house fire, the danger unfortunately doesn’t stop once the flames have been put out.
Mold often grows out of sight in wall cavities due to water problems like flooding or leaks.
When floodwater contains contaminants and viruses that present serious risks of illness, it is considered black water.
Does your home have too many electrical devices and too few outlets to plug them all? Chances are you’re using extension cords to power up your electrical devices.
Water bursting through frozen pipes is a common sight in homes during periods of very cold weather.
If your sump pump discharge hose freezes, the sump pump is forced to work harder, and could fail completely due to overheating.
We need heat to keep us warm during cold weather, but heating the home doesn’t come without risks.
While you can’t control the moisture outside, you can control the humidity levels in your home.
Hoarders are emotionally attached to their collections and can compromise their own safety and relationships just to hold on to those items.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a poisonous gas that can be safely detected in your home only by CO detectors.