Are you looking for an employer that will invest in and help YOU grow as an individual as we grow as a company? Do you take pride in the work you produce, no matter the task?
PuroClean of Redmond would like to meet with you! We have an opening for a Lead Water Restoration Technician looking for full-time opportunity at our Woodinville office.
PuroClean is a leader in emergency property restoration services, helping our customers overcome the devastating setbacks cause by water, fire, and mold damage. More on us later… We want to know about you!
WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Our mission statement is to “Improve Quality of Life” and no, that doesn’t just mean the management team. Of course, it starts with our team members, but it goes further than that. This mission carries over to your families, our customers, and our surrounding communities.
- As a Lead Water Restoration Technician, you are looking for a company that values your hard work. You seek excellence and want to be rewarded for that.
- You have a high degree of integrity and expect your employer and coworkers to have the same.
- You enjoy being a part of collaborative team where everyone’s opinions are respected. You hold yourself and your team accountable.
- You want to make a difference in our community. Whether it’s going above and beyond for our customers or occasionally volunteering your time, you enjoy helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces
ABOUT PUROCLEAN OF REDMOND
As an independently owned Franchise, we treat our entire team like family. We know you’re probably thinking, “Everyone says that!” but our mission statement and core values speak for themselves.
Excellence: We expect the highest quality of work from ourselves and are always looking for new ways to help us stay on top. We send our team to IICRC classes to gain certification and knowledge to better serve our customers.
Integrity: We do the right thing even when nobody is watching. We are human; of course we make mistakes, but we are always honest and own up to them.
Teamwork: We know we can’t achieve our goals without a unified team that takes pride in their work.
Giving Back: We strive to make a positive impact in our community by helping our customers, our community, and our families. We seek out opportunities to volunteer for great causes within our local community!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Have 1 or more years of experience as a Water Restoration Technician. Previous experience as a Lead Water RestorationTechnician
- Be IICRC certified with current WRT and ASD certifications.
- Be presentable and professional. You are the first face our customers see, and first impressions mean everything.
- Offer world class customer service. Most of our customers are going through a very difficult time. Be empathetic and strive to take great care of them during the restoration process.
- Be willing to learn. We offer paid IICRC training to further your industry knowledge which helps us stay on top new ways to better serve our customers.
- Be a part of a 24/7 on-call rotation and respond to emergency situations as needed.
- Pass a background check. Yes we do check…
- Have a valid Drivers License and a clean record.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Effectively lead teams and manage multiple jobs at the same time.
- Accurately complete all job-related paperwork.
- Have general construction related knowledge to perform demolition tasks effectively.
- Leave job sites with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Be comfortable working in crawl spaces with proper PPE gear.
- Communicate with office and crews the status of each job
- The ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and be comfortable on your feet for long periods of time.
PERKS OF THE JOB
- We pay 100% of your medical, eye, and dental insurance.
- Paid Training – We will pay for you to get IICRC Certifications.
- Simple IRA matching 3% right away.
- Major Holidays paid after 90 days of employment.
- 1 week of Vacation time after 1 year of employment, 2 weeks after 3 years.
- We are offering a Paid Time Off Bonus for new team members!
- 1 Hour of Paid Sick time for every 40 hours worked.
- Life and Disability insurance is available.
- Referral program. Earn $$$ for bringing friends and family aboard.
- Overtime Paid for after 40 Hours
Compensation: $22.00 – 30.00 DOE
If this sounds like a place you want to work, we’d love to hear from you! Click the Apply Now button so we can start getting to know each other!