PuroClean is one of the largest professional full-service restoration firms in the U.S. We are looking for full or part time Restoration Technicians to join our team. This position is responsible for emergency water and fire restoration, mold remediation, and biohazard cleanup in both residential and commercial structures.
We are looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded restoration technician to join our team. If you’re the right one for us, you love helping people, take great pride in your work, think of restoration as more than just a job and have a team mentality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform disaster response, emergency mitigation, water extraction, structural drying, and demolition, following IICRC standards.
- Perform initial loss inspection.
- Ensure proper setup and removal of structural drying equipment at the work site.
- Perform moisture mapping and loss documentation.
- Remove drywall, carpet, insulation, flooring, etc. and perform general demolition after a loss.
- Complete pack-out and pack-in of customer’s contents, ensuring all items are properly documented and brought back to the facility for cleaning and restoration.
- Act as daily on-site contact for the customer, ensuring their needs are met and questions are answered.
- Participate in our 24 hour on call rotation, responding to emergency losses after hours and on weekends, as needed.
- Drive company vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to perform demolition work, climbing ladders, working in extreme temperatures and in confined spaces.
- Experience in water and fire restoration, and mold remediation.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Previous mitigation experience preferred, but not required
- IICRC certifications, WRT required, ASD preferred but not required.
- Satisfactory background check.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, providing compassion and empathy to our customers.
- Present a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Take initiative in pursuing industry certifications and improving technical knowledge.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and stress
Job Type: Full or Part Time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Water Restoration: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- IICRC WRT and/or ASD (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check: