PuroClean, a leader in 24/7 property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. Puroclean is looking for individuals desiring a full-time position as a technician with a minimum of a high school degree to work out of our Cranford/Kenilworth, NJ location. This is an excellent opportunity for a service minded individual. You will work alongside other team members and, eventually, you will have the opportunity to work independently and manage other technicians.
- Water cleanup, including pumping, extraction, tear out of building materials, etc.
- Mold remediation.
- Setting drying equipment and taking moisture readings.
- Cleaning and sanitization of homes, offices, and industrial buildings following water/sewage damage, fire, and mold remediation.
- Removing and disposing of debris.
- Participate as directed, in all remediation activities.
- Safety, cleanliness, and maintenance of company vehicle and equipment.
- Maintaining warehouse and equipment.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Comfortable with the use of mobile devices and computers.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to pass a criminal and motor vehicle background check.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and commit to staying drug free.
- Must be willing to be on call and work, as needed (inclusive of nights, weekends & holidays).
- Possess positive attitude, strong work ethic, and eagerness to learn and acquire new skills through on-the-job and formal training.
- Integrity, a self-starter, desire to constantly strive for excellence.
- Frequent lifting more than 50lbs. (furniture, boxes, heavy loads).
- Sustain periods of standing, walking, bending, and kneeling.
- Ability to work in high places, tight spaces, and wear a respirator, when necessary.
- Capable of working in fire, smoke, and/or water damage environments that have potential for mold & mildew.
- Experience in construction is a plus.
- IICRC Certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) is also a plus.
What We Offer
- Work with a fast-growing company.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience. Overtime for nights and weekends.
- Health Benefits. (Medical)
- Paid Holidays.
- Bonus opportunities.
Email resumes to email@example.com or call our office at 908-577-9120 to find out more.