PuroClean, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage.
They called and followed up when they said they would and left things cleaned up.
John and his crew were able to get to our house in a timely manner especially since it was a Sunday and Father's Day! John was professional and considerate and got to work right away on our basement. [...]
Mariah, Ashley and the rest of her team did a great job in cleaning, itemizing, packing and moving all of our household items out of the house prior to demolition and repairs being done on our home. [...]
It is important that you NOT turn the equipment off. The drying process is most effective and most efficient when
Mold releases microscopic mold spores into the air. Since mold spores are airborne, all homes have mold spores in them,
The only way to be able to name mold is to have a sample tested at a qualified laboratory.
Yes, long-term exposure to toxic black mold can cause symptoms like memory loss, insomnia, anxiety, depression, confusion, trouble concentrating, and
Biohazards are any biological contaminants such as those found in sewage, mold, or any viral or bacterial contamination such as MRSA.