When fire, smoke, water, mold or a biohazard damages a home, the feeling of helplessness can be overwhelming. The emotion surrounding the loss and the disruption of daily life is more than most families can handle. That’s why PuroClean provides dependable service that you can always count on, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
At PuroClean, we strive to reduce damage and minimize the effects of the destruction brought on by unexpected disasters. In a property emergency, PuroClean takes immediate response in restoring your property back to pre-loss condition. PuroClean has earned the reputation as “The Paramedics of Property Damage™” as a result of competent, efficient, and timely care. Our professionals are trained to handle the most difficult situations in a moment’s notice to resolve and help restore your property back to normal so that you can get back to your routine without missing a step. We understand that any loss to your property is both stressful and costly. In fact:
When PuroClean handles the job from start to finish, you can enjoy significant claim savings, as well as the peace of mind that your property is in expert hands. As specialists in remediation, first we salvage everything that can be saved, then our construction specialists make all the necessary post-mitigation repairs.
[VIDEO] No! Water conducts electricity and can deliver a potentially deadly electric shock. If the fire is from an appliance and you can safely unplug it, go ahead. You can [...]
[VIDEO] This depends on the degree of the damage, your home’s layout, and your comfort level. As an alternate plan, talk with your insurance agent about off-site housing and staying [...]
Water can lead to more damage such as mold growth. Reputable restoration companies also extract the water from the damaged area as part of the fire restoration job. [...]
Water can lead to more damage such as mold growth. Reputable restoration companies also extract the water from the damaged area as part of the fire restoration procedure. [...]
Circuit breaker keeps tripping, persisting burnt smell with no identifiable source, several discolored or charred outlets and switches, or you have old or outdated wiring. [...]