Water damage can be a real disaster for hardwood floors.
Find out if frozen pipes are a problem in the Denver, CO area and how to prevent them from happening.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is a serious danger in Denver, CO homes.
Worried about the levels of radon in your Denver, CO home? Here are five methods for testing radon levels, as well as how to deal with high levels.
Discover whether or not lead paint is present in your Denver, CO home and learn about the dangers of this toxin.
Damp clothes or fabrics can easily be infested with mold if they’re not dried in time.
In a water damage event, it’s essential to quickly remove the water and dry your property.
“April showers” are sometimes much more than just a bit of rain.
After the fire is out and the smoke has cleared, the fire department is gone, and you are left with a disaster on your hands.
The attic is an area of the home most likely to be neglected or ignored.
Even though most building codes require that residential roofs support the most significant snowfalls in your area, there is still a risk of roof damage.
When your sump pump discharge hose freezes, the sump pump has to work harder as a result of the heat and may fail completely as a consequence of overheating.
The holiday season is a time for celebration and joyful gatherings, and safety measures should be at the top of any holiday preparation list.
Each year, we strive to better ourselves by making and keeping a new set of resolutions.
As the Holiday Season is getting closer each day, you probably want to include your furry companions in the festivities.
What Are the Causes of Office Water Damage and What Are the Consequences? Property managers of office buildings are often aware that water damage can be truly consequential.
Thanksgiving Day is one of our most important celebrations, but did you know that it’s also the leading day for home cooking fires? [...]
After a house fire, the danger unfortunately doesn’t stop once the flames have been put out.
Smoke alarms are extremely important in keeping you and your family safe in case of a household fire.