PuroClean answers your call and immediately moves into action 24/7. After a fire is extinguished timing is critical. Fire damage repairs must begin quickly to maximize effectiveness.
Recognizing the trauma and emotional upset that occupants suffer, we work quickly and considerately to mitigate damage to salvageable property, such as household items, fixtures, metals, and other contents. Our state-of-the-art techniques and cleaning processes often prevent replacement costs, thereby reducing costs. Fire and smoke damage restoration requires knowledge and skill, and our PuroClean professionals have the expertise to do the job right.
Our certified professionals determine the full extent of fire damage, including the impact of smoke, heat, and residues from fire and smoke. We keep home and business owners informed, helping to overcome their loss and restoring hope by explaining what can be saved and how, and in a way they can understand what is happening, what to expect, and what they can do.
When necessary, treatment may include smoke and odor removal, complete cleaning and sanitation, professional deodorization, and air vent and duct cleaning. Our treatment always includes respectful handling of property as if it were our own. We take extra care and the necessary steps to protect the structure and contents.
Our comprehensive emergency fire damage repair services can reverse many of the effects of fire and smoke damage. Restoration and fire damage repairs with PuroClean can make a very trying time much less unpleasant.
PuroClean Emergency Restoration Services focuses on your whole home or business while restoring your property from smoke or fire damage. Our employees are IICRC certified and trained to recognize the issues at hand, but also potential issues that may result in a delay of you returning to your home or business. We work with the American Red Cross and other agencies ensuring you are protected throughout the process.
Awesome service. Came out immediately when we needed them most and were super friendly and knowledgeable!
Awesome service. Came out immediately when we needed them most and were super friendly and knowledgeable! - Agent Blake
[VIDEO] Fires are mainly caused from dried leaves, faulty electrical wiring or equipment, unattended stoves and ovens, unattended candles, children
[VIDEO] No! Water conducts electricity and can deliver a potentially deadly electric shock. If the fire is from an appliance
[VIDEO] It depends on the specific nature of the fire. The BEST plan is to have at least 1 “ABC”
Call your insurance agent and submit your claim. He or she will provide you with information on securing your home,
[VIDEO] To remove soot and smoke from walls, furniture and floors, use a mild soap or detergent or mix together