Mold releases microscopic mold spores into the air. Since mold spores are airborne, all homes have mold spores in them,
Yes. Mold can affect major organs, causing acute liver damage, tumors, cirrhosis of the liver, immunosuppression, respiratory infections, depression, sleep
Mold-sensitive individuals may exhibit allergy symptoms, such as sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, coughing, itchy eyes, wheezing, and skin irritation.
When a biohazard occurs, professionals are needed to clean and disinfect as improper treatment can spread contamination and lead to
Exposure to smoke on any level can cause irritation to your eyes. Symptoms such as burning sensations, redness, and tearing