PuroClean Mold Remediation Services:
Mold damage has the potential to cause many problems in your home or business which may lead to health-related issues if left unattended or not dried promptly. When abnormal moisture is present microorganisms such as mold will multiply, cause structural deterioration and pungent odors throughout the property. Mold damage can occur for a variety of reasons including but not limited to:
- Construction defects
- Plumbing failures
- Appliance water line or drain line breaks
- Improper maintenance
- Weather-related issues including storms and hurricanes
When mold damage is discovered in your home or business, the most critical course of action is to have it remediated and dried as quickly as possible.
PuroClean’s IICRC certified technicians follow industry standards to remediate mold that has infected and or damaged property the right way. Our goal is to return your home or business to a pre-loss condition by taking the following steps.
- Establish a scope of remediation and repair by thoroughly inspecting the affected area/s.
- Implement engineering controls and containment to prevent cross-contamination of unaffected areas of the building by utilizing negative pressures with HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) air filtration devices.
- Develop a remediation protocol to remove contaminates by:
- Removing compromised materials and contents per industry standards.
- Thoroughly clean the air by using HEPA air filters devices and HEPA vacuums.
- Thoroughly clean all surfaces with cleaning solutions that may include EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) registered disinfectants, followed HEPA vacuuming all surfaces again.
We can provide a complete estimate, including photos, to the agent or adjuster within 24-48 hours. Our commitment to excellence means that you can expect effective, ongoing communication and reporting from us.
Each independently owned and operated PuroClean PuroClean franchise works with indoor environmental professionals (IEPs) and laboratories in an effort to protect you and your family from potentially dangerous mold situations. PuroClean professionals are trained, IICRC certified, ready to mitigate mold losses and meet every challenge with professionalism, reliability, compassion, and respect.