Get 24/7 Expert Help
- Office Locator
- About Us
Yes. Exposure to any smoke can irritate the eyes and cause breathing and other health issues. With a modern fire
[VIDEO] No! Water conducts electricity and can deliver a potentially deadly electric shock. If the fire is from an appliance
It depends on the material and how long it was wet. We can asses this for you during a visit.
[VIDEO] Flammable liquids and gases, electrical fires, combustible metals, and kitchen fires involving cooking oils and fats.
Floodwater that comes from outside and from sewage backups contains dangerous contaminants like viruses and bacteria. If the water isn’t