Dirty ducts in your home, school or workplace may contribute to larger energy bills, exacerbate health issues or harbor contaminants that could cause serious health issues.
As a rule of thumb, “if your ducts look dirty, they probably are,” and should be cleaned by a professional. Ignoring this issue can lead to unexpected disaster and costly repairs.
In a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created annually through everyday living, and the normal use of a clothes dryer causes lint to accumulate on dryer vents. Air duct and vent cleaning should be conducted every three to five years for a healthier home.
PuroClean Air Duct and Vent Cleaning Includes:
- Inspecting & consulting on the status of your system
- Vacuuming your system with Rotobrush® technology
- Cleaning, sanitizing, deodorizing, or encapsulating duct systems where needed
- Inspecting and drying the system where applicable
- Repairing and replacing damaged ducting*
- Sanitizing or encapsulating duct system for odor control
- Washing register covers & cold air grates
- Vacuuming duct system
*Services vary from office to office