24/7 Emergency Response 800-775-7876

For immediate assistance, please call our 24/7 Local Response Hotline at 800-775-7876

Local Reviews

Our building suffered a substantial flood in which 8000 sq ft of our training center and offices where under 1.5-2" of water. PuroClean of Wellington responded in a timely and professional manner to help remove water and start the drying process. We really appreciate their dedication to getting us back up and running in a short period of time.

DARREN H.

I called Puroclean of Wellington when I discovered mold in my home. Mr. Medina was very knowledgeable on the phone and when he arrived assured me that his company was going to take care of everything at a reasonable price. Mr Medina was very patient with me and answered every question and concern I had. I am very satisfied with PuroClean of Wellington and would highly recommend this company.

JOE C.

PuroClean is amazing!! Recently my family was in a terrible accident involving a very large bathroom mirror that fell off of the wall and onto my three little girls and my husband while he was giving them a bath. All four of them were badly injured and I cannot begin to tell you how much blood there was......in the bathroom, all over the bedroom carpets, curtains, bed skirts and continued out into the hall down the runner on the front stairway. They were all rushed to the hospital in ambulances with terrible injuries where we stayed for several days but have all recovered now. I called PuroClean and while we were in the hospital they went to our house and made everything new again for our return home. It looked even better than before! My husband and I were seriously considering having to rip out all of the carpet that was affected because we knew we couldn't live with the blood stained into every surface but after PuroClean came, there was no need! I am truly thankful for their caring staff and leadership and cannot recommend them enough to everyone I see!!


Marlee

FAQ

Do I need to have a permit for deconstruction services?

A permit may be needed depending on the requirements of your municipality and the full scope of the work to be done. [...]

Read more

How do I clean furniture after a fire?

[VIDEO] To remove soot and smoke from walls, furniture and floors, use a mild soap or detergent or mix together 4 to 6 tbsp. tri-sodium phosphate and 1 cup household [...]

Read more

How do you put out fires without an extinguisher?

You can use sand or dirt to put out small fires. Never use water on an oil fire, because water will evaporate and carry burning grease particles. Never use water [...]

Read more

How does mold affect our health?

Mold-sensitive individuals may exhibit allergy symptoms, such as sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, coughing, itchy eyes, wheezing, and skin irritation. Mold exposure can also trigger asthmatic symptoms that include coughing, [...]

Read more

Can I put out an electrical fire with water?

[VIDEO] No! Water conducts electricity and can deliver a potentially deadly electric shock. If the fire is from an appliance and you can safely unplug it, go ahead. You can [...]

Read more