Get 24/7 Expert Help
- Office Locator
- About Us
As leaders in the restoration industry, PuroClean provides professional restoration services in McKinney and nearby areas. We currently serve McKinney by providing a variety of services including local McKinney water damage restoration, smoke and fire damage restoration, biohazard cleanup, mold remediation and much more. We serve both residential and commercial clients.
To help you mitigate the losses after a crisis, we provide you with a network of 2 restoration experts. They have helped countless residents in or near McKinney recover from disasters for the past decade. Trained at the PuroClean Academy and having achieved multiple industry certifications, our franchise owners in McKinney are highly experienced in restoring disaster-struck properties.
Whether you’ve experienced flooding, fire damage, or biohazard situation, our PuroClean Restoration Specialists are always ready to come to your aid. They also coordinate with your insurance company to ensure the mitigation & restoration work goes smoothly.
For professional restoration services in McKinney, GA, please scroll down or use the map to find your nearest PuroClean location.
Remove wet moist or damp items, wipe up spills, fix any plumbing leaks, control the humidity in your home, reinforce the sealant, when cleaning your floors make sure you dry [...]
Not usually. Mold will not grow without a lot of moisture, so keeping your concrete floors clean and dry should prevent mold growth. [...]
[VIDEO] Fires are mainly caused from dried leaves, faulty electrical wiring or equipment, unattended stoves and ovens, unattended candles, children playing with fire, flammable liquids, and careless smoking. [...]
Please do not open doors or windows. The equipment selected for every job and the process are based on having a “closed drying system.” Opening doors or windows will upset [...]
Circuit breaker keeps tripping, persisting burnt smell with no identifiable source, several discolored or charred outlets and switches, or you have old or outdated wiring. [...]