Woodinville, WA Water Damage, Fire Damage Restoration and Mold Removal Services
Local, Reliable and Fast Property Damage Restoration Services serving Redmond, Woodinville, Bellevue, Kirkland, and more…
When disaster strikes your Redmond-area business or home, call PuroClean of Redmond and we’ll handle it. Owner Craig Hawkins and his team of professionals know how difficult it can be to deal with fire damage, water damage, mold, and biohazards. Don’t take chances where your home is concerned—PuroClean has a proven combination of training, state-of-the-art equipment and established relationships with local insurance providers and other partners in the Redmond/Woodinville area. Our recovery systems have been successfully used thousands of times nationwide, including in Washington State.
PuroClean Property Restoration Services in Redmond, WA Area.
Craig Hawkins, the owner of PuroClean of Redmond, brings decades of experience to the table. A former paramedic, he also gained valuable experience as a construction foreman before beginning his own business building homes. He also began his own businesses in water, fire, and mold damage remediation before joining PuroClean. Craig and his wife Jenny raised their family in Woodinville. Craig volunteers with and supports Northshore Community Church, Save the Storks, Vision House, Legacy Institute, World Vision, Show Hope, and the Business Network Institute of Woodinville. He is a member of the Master Builders Association, Built Green, Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification, Indoor Air Quality Association, and Association of Washington Business.
We service Redmond, Woodinville, Bellevue, Kirkland, and surrounding areas 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our goal is to arrive on-site within an hour or two of when the initial call is received.
Services List for Redmond:
- Water Mitigation Water damage can be anything from a flooded basement, a faucet left running while you were on vacation, or sewage backed up through the whole house. PuroClean’s certified technicians can restore your home or business from this damage and bring your property back to its pre-loss condition. We will extract and remove any standing water, remove any structure that was damaged, and take all precautions to prevent mold growth in the aftermath.
- Fire Restoration When you have fire or smoke damage, PuroClean will carefully clean your structure and items with our state of the art ultrasonic cleaning system. Your home or business will be back to normal before you know it.
- Mold Remediation Mold can wreak havoc on properties and cause serious medical problems for you and your family. If you suspect you have a mold problem, call PuroClean immediately and we’ll give you a detailed assessment before we get to work cleaning it up.
- Biohazard Clean-Up When a homicide, suicide or serious injury has occurred in your home or business, PuroClean is here for you. We’ll handle the cleanup thoroughly, with sensitivity and discretion.
- PutBack Restoration After a disaster or accident, mitigating the damage is only one part of the solution. With our PutBack Restoration, we’ll restore your framing, floors, insulation, drywall, trim, paint and so forth. When you walk back into your home, you’ll recognize it as home!
Property Damage Restoration is About More than Property
Craig Hawkins and his whole PuroClean team know that property damage is a stressful disruption to your daily life, whether it’s damage from fire, water, mold, a biohazard, or more. Repairing this damage is about more than repairing your property—it’s about getting your life back to normal as soon as possible.
Redmond-area customers can expect a predictable, systematic recovery process starting the minute you call us at (425) 488-7688 or email us at email@example.com. You’re always in the know with PuroClean: our team members will answer all your questions and keep you up to date on progress throughout the repair process.
This desire to help the people is at the core of why Craig joined PuroClean. He enjoys the opportunity to help people in need and has spent his entire adult life doing that, whether as a paramedic or a mitigation specialist. “We feel God has placed us in this community to make a difference and to give us an opportunity to serve others,” says Craig.
Because of our total-care approach, Washington State-based insurance agents and homeowners consistently recommend PuroClean as a “trusted solution” during property damage situations. This partnership with insurance agents in the Redmond area means that claims are processed more quickly, and with fewer interruptions. We have relationships with agents in Redmond, Woodinville, Bellevue, and Kirkland areas.
About Our Team:
Wendy Gregory is our Executive Administrator. A talented dynamo, she has been with us for five years. She owned a business with her husband installing granite, and her husband is currently the manager of a high-end granite installation shop in Seattle. She is the mother of two amazing children: a daughter who is a freshman in college and a son who is a sophomore in high school.
Fong Cha is our Lead Supervisor and helps manage production. He has been with us for nearly nine years, and is a very detail-oriented leader whose specialty is customer service and excellence in all he does. He’s the lead instructor for our new hires and holds them to the highest standards. Fong is married with two beautiful daughters.
Rob Taylor – General Manager / VP Operations.
Fidelis Emmanuel – Field Supervisor
Voua Cha – Field Supervisor
Mark Kemper – Field Supervisor
James Garcia – Field Supervisor
Orlando Javier – Field Technician
Tony Chang – Field Technician
Xeng Cha – Field Technician
Colin Anderson – Field Technician
Tony Lopez – Field Technician